Date of Birth: 01/02/1970.
Residence : Northern Cyprus
Place of work: Islamic Studies collage (Near East University).
– PhD in Arabic language and literature, ” Linguistics’ branch “, entitled: “syntax in Al-Sharif Al- Oqaili’s poetry”, semantic and grammatical study, estimate: first class honors. Faculty of Arts, Ain Shams University, 2017.
– Master of the Arabic language, “Linguistics’ branch “, entitled: ( The Adverbial Sentence in the Koran, semantic and grammatical study) estimate: Excellent, Institute of Islamic Studies, “Arabic Language branch” Year: 2008.
– Diploma in Islamic Studies, year: 2003.
– Bachelor of Arabic and Islamic Science, Faculty of Dar Al Uloom, Cairo University, 1992.
– A course in “Al-Aroud”, “The Music of Poetry”, and understanding Poetry at the Faculty of Dar Al Uloom, Cairo University.
– A Course in computer.
Years of experience :
-My total experience in teaching Arabic for native and non-native speakers is 25 years and I have been working as an assistant professor in Near East University for about two years.
Books and Researches :
-A research entitled (The Structural Method in Al-Sharif Al- Oqaili’s poetry”, semantic and grammatical study .It was published in the periodical of the Faculty of Arts ,Ain Shams University.in 2017.
– A research entitled (The sentence that begins with “kan” and its siblings
whether it is a noun phrase or verb phrase) in the periodical of Near East University.
-A book entitled ( The Adverbial sentence in the Koran ,semantic and grammatical study) . ( Under authorship)
– A book entitled ( Arabic Grammar for non- native speakers) ( Under authorship)
A youtube channel called (Linguistic Brightening) that concerns teaching Arabic for native and non-native speakers. Follow this link